Our reputation in conference systems is built on innovation. If you're in the market for a new challenge, this is the place to look first.
Now recruiting (direct - no agencies)
Auditel's core skill is its engineering and we are at present recruiting for an enthusiastic digital hardware/firmware engineer. The ideal candidate will be an experienced FPGA/Microcontroller design engineer, who will help develop a new range of digital audio devices, and support existing designs.
Our most pressing requirement is support for our existing digital conference system, based on time division multiplexing on a 100Base-T physical interface.
The product uses a mix of FPGA and embedded microcontroller code, with PCBs designed and maintained within the Altium suite.
This product line is the core of our business, and is in continual development to add functionality for new projects.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate experience of designing consumer products, and delivering their designs to manufacture.
The candidate will understand that the company thrives on developing new products, and delivering these products to customer installations.
Free thinking is encouraged to come up with innovative solutions to projects.
Our design engineers will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of product design, from turning the list of functional requirements into a working prototype, tracking PCBs, developing firmware, designing metalwork, writing user documentation, and delivering the final product to manufacture.
We offer a friendly environment in which innovation and free thinking are rewarded; in an expanding company opening up opportunities in new market areas. Competitive remuneration and the possibility of international travel are just some of the advantages of a career with Auditel.
New development projects expected in the near future:
• DSP/FPGA based audio over IR distribution system, built to an existing international standard and transmission protocol
• Development of a wireless conference microphone system, using high band Wi-Fi
• Support and development of our existing Digital audio conference system, using time division multiplexing on a 100Base-T physical interface
Key skills required:
• Able to design simple Analogue Audio circuits, schematic capture and PCB layout
• Able to design Digital microprocessor circuits, schematic capture and PCB layout
• Skilled in FPGA design and support of existing projects. Knowledge of Spartan-6 FPGAs would be a significant advantage
• Surface mount assembly and re-work for prototyping
• Must be able to demonstrate a track record of designing consumer products, and understand the importance of delivering a project to production on time
• Good PC/Windows skills (ability to upgrade/install a computer from scratch, and provide support to those that are not as proficient)
• Experience of designing simple sheet metal enclosures would be an advantage
• A valid passport, full UK driving licence and an ability to travel when needed
• Senior (self motivated, and able to manage one's self)
Job Type: Full-time
Audio Visual Installation Engineer
We currently have a vacancy within our Installation and Service department for an experienced Audio Visual Technician.
The successful candidate will have the following skillset:
• Minimum of 1 years experience installing and servicing audio visual hardware
• Experience terminating audio, video and CAT 5/6 cabling
• Excellent soldering skills
• Experience installing and setting up projectors and projector screens
• Knowledge of audio and HDMI video signals
• Knowledge of Extron/Crestron/AMX control systems is desirable
• Experience with power tools, basic wood working and building skills, for example the ability to fix wall anchors into different materials such as masonry and dry lining
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Certification or experience of working at heights with scaffold towers and ladders
The role is primarily based in the UK and will involve nationwide travelling and extended periods away from home. In addition, when required the successful candidate will also be required to work abroad.
Salary: This position offers a starting salary of £24k-£28k per year depending on the level of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Before you leave - if there isn't a vacancy that suits you, you are still welcome to send us your CV/resume and a brief covering letter telling us why you would like to join our team.